Sponsor an Animal
What does it mean to become a monthly sponsor?
- A monthly or yearly donation paid the first of the month that goes entirely to the husbandry, nutrition, and enrichment of the animal of your sponsoring.
- You’ll be consulted about vet appointments in the case of illness or injury, and should you want to, can help with the charges (though it is not required.)
- You and 1 other person can visit your animal in person up to 6 times a year. We do require 3 weeks notice to schedule a visit.
- Want to send them toys or things not on our Wishlist? You can!
- Should you wish to be, you’ll be tagged in every post containing your sponsored animal.
- You'll receive sponsor "gifts" when available (Holiday cards, special made photos, etc)
Monthly Sponsor Fees are as follows:
Opossum (1): $40
Fox (8): $80
Goat (2): $40
African Crested Porcupine: $80
Patagonian Cavy (2) : $40
Skunk (3): $40
Raccoons (7): $80
Cat (14): $20
Pig (2): $40
Capybara (2): $80
Ringtailed Lemur: $80
North American River Otter: $80
Want to become a co sponsor?
Co-sponsoring an animal is half the cost of being a primary sponsor, but still a monthly fee.
Adopt an Animal
For a one time donation, you can adopt the Paws and Claws animal of your choice. You'll receive a photo print of your chosen animal and an adoption certificate. Your donation will go toward the upkeep of your chosen animal. 10% of every adoption fee will be donated to the Lemur Conservation Foundation. You can check out their work here: https://www.lemurreserve.org/
Proof of our donation will be emailed to you.